The professionals at Greenburg Cosmetic Surgery understand the importance of having the right body image. To get that beautiful image, you may need surgical procedures performed by a professional. A professional thigh lift can have your legs looking sculpted and defined.
What is a Thigh Lift?
A thigh lift is a procedure that removes unwanted fat and skin from the inner thigh area. If your thighs have too much fat for liposuction to work, doctors recommend a thigh lift. When liposuction is performed on the thigh, and the loose skin is still there, having a lift done in this area can help the leg get tucked up so that the skin is not an issue. This procedure provides a youthful appearance while allowing the patient to contour their legs to how they see fit.
Why Get a Thigh Lift?
The reasons to get a lift vary from person to person. The reasons that one person has to have the procedure done may differ from another. It is important to consider your reasons for getting the procedure but here are other reasons that may relate to you.
- Chaffing skin while walking because of thighs touching
- Loose, flabby skin on the thighs
- Rashes on the inner thighs that do not go away
- Difficulty getting into clothing because of the size of your thighs
- Bariatric surgery patient that wants to remove excess skin
- You want firmer, better looking and feeling thighs
- You’ve lost a significant amount of weight
- Have trouble being intimate because of the size of your thighs
After you have lost weight or become older, the skin is not as elastic as it used to be. This can cause sagging, drooping skin to cause problems. By having a lift performed, you can reduce the chances of having rashes, loose skin or other issues.
At Greenburg Cosmetic Surgery we can provide you with more information regarding the thigh lift you’re thinking of having. Reach out to us here at Greensberg Cosmetic Surgery to learn more. Contact us today and schedule your consultation!