What Factors Affect Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?
There are several factors that can impact the Brazilian butt lift cost,including the location and experience of your surgeon, the extent of your procedure, the type of anesthesia used, and the number of post-operative visits. The overall treatment cost typically ranges from $8,000 to $10,000. However, the benefits of this procedure far outweigh the expense, providing an investment into your overall self-confidence. Patients can enjoy natural-looking, yet transformative results, using fat transferred from their own body. Dr. Stephen T. Greenberg is dedicated to executing every procedure at our Long Island, NY, practice with the utmost precision to ensure patients are satisfied with our services.
Understanding the Cost
The cost of a Brazilian butt lift averages somewhere between $8,000 to $10,000, and can fluctuate based on a variety of factors, including:
- Experience of the Surgeon: Cosmetic surgeons just beginning their careers generally offer more affordable procedures than surgeons who have been practicing for years. However, with extensive experience comes better results and reduced risk for complications. As a board-certified surgeon, Dr. Greenberg is nationally recognized for his expertise and high patient satisfaction in the cosmetic plastic surgery industry.
- Surgical Facility: Dr. Greenberg performs his procedures at his fully-accredited, ambulatory surgery center as an outpatient procedure, offering you the highest level of care. Having your procedure performed at an ASC eliminates a great deal of fees often associated with hospitals, in turn providing you with reduced costs and more privacy.
- Areas of Liposuction: A Brazilian butt lift uses excess fat from your body rather than butt implants. As a result, it requires liposuctionbeforehand. We can perform this procedure on a number of areas, including your abdomen, hips, thighs, or back. The areas selected and the size of those areas will affect the overall cost of your procedure.
- Anesthesia: Patients who require more anesthesia often face higher costs.
- Follow-Up Visits: After surgery, you will be required to attend a number of follow-up appointments, so Dr. Greenberg can monitor your results. Although these are built into your treatment plan, if you face any complications during recovery, you may require additional office visits. In this situation, you may incur higher costs.
- Additional Procedures: If you combine your Brazilian butt lift with another body contouring procedure, such as a tummy tuck or thigh lift, your treatment cost may rise.
During your consultation, we can review your treatment options and provide you with a more detailed estimate based upon your goals and needs, so you can budget accordingly.
The cost of a Brazilian butt lift averages somewhere between $8,000 to $10,000, and can fluctuate based on a variety of factors.
Why Choose a Brazilian Butt Lift?
A Brazilian butt lift not only provides a smoother, perkier, and more voluminous backside, but it also offers a variety of body contouring benefits. When liposuction is performed on different areas of your body to harvest fat for the butt lift procedure, you can achieve a flatter abdomen, trimmer thighs, and sleeker silhouette. While a Brazilian butt lift is typically more expensive than butt implants, it enables you to achieve your desired results without using any foreign substances. In addition, Dr. Greenberg’s extensive experience and dedication to patient satisfaction makes it a worthwhile investment.
A Brazilian Butt Lift can help you achieve a rounder, more voluptuous backside.
Dr. Greenberg strives to make plastic surgery accessible to all patients. At Greenberg Cosmetic Surgery, we provide affordable financing through CareCredit®. Using this credit card, you can make manageable monthly payments after choosing a short- or long-term plan. In addition, we also accept all major credit cards.